About Me

My photo
I am a textile and jewellery designer/maker based just outside London. Illustration, embroidery, nature, seasons, colour and embellishment are key focuses within my work. I use a wide range of materials including shells, sea glass, thread, fibres, fabric, photographs and small beads. I combine techniques such as stitch, embellishment, drilling and photography. If you have any special requests, please contact me for more information, or visit my website: www.bysally.co.uk.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Art at 88, Berkhamsted

I was contacted a while ago by Jenni Cator and Malcolm Gorrie, offering me the opportunity to exhibit in a new gallery opening in Berkhamsted in late Spring. Of course I said yes! It has just opened and has had a great response so far. I took a bag of goodies down there this week, which are being displayed in a beautiful glass topped table right next to the till (prime position!). The gallery looks so professional and very fresh. It's been done very tastefully and feels very approachable from the outside. There's a broad mix of different styles inside at affordable prices - I've already got my eye on a few things... I wish them both luck and success with the gallery, and am sure it's going to be a hit.



No comments:

Post a Comment